Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thing 23 - Provide us with feedback

  • 23 things provided me with an awareness and general knowledge of web2 technologies. I would now consider using these technologies in reference work and work practices.
  • Chisholm Library service could be improved by using these technologies to help patron's create for example, RSS feeds. Using this technology in workpractices also helps staff keep up to date with technology and remain flexible.
  • I'm sure I will keep using some of these technologies, Flickr, Google Maps, Delicious, possibly technologies I could use in both my private and working life.
  • Surprising! I thought web2 technology may be difficult, but I think it is more a mind set. If you are not keen to use computers a lot, you have to think of someway it will benefit you.
  • I liked the way 23 things was set out. I was fortunate to do it self paced, which warmed me to the program, which mean't I could attend to tasks that needed my immediate attention.
  • I am in favour of discovery programs like this and would choose to participate in the future.

No comments: